Senior Partner New York Office | International Trade and Trade Finance
Dra. Arauz brings to the firm her experience in International Trade, Trade Finance, Transactional Work and Foreign Investments.
Prior to working for the Firm she has been:
– Commercial Attaché, Embassy of Argentina, Washington DC 1981-1984;
– Trade Commissioner of Argentina in New York with supervision of East Coast and Southern United States Region, 1984-1987;
– Advisor on U.S. Trade Issues to the Union Industrial Argentina, 1988-1989
– Vice President and Trade Advisor to Banco de la Provincia de Buenos Aires- New York Agency, 1988-2002.
Speaker and Panelist in the following programs:
– Program for Industrial Investment Promotion (United States Agency for International Development)
– At the United Nations Development Organization
– Debt Crisis and its Impact on Trade at the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
– The Inter-American Defense Board
– At the United States Information Agency Programs.
PRACTICE AREA SPECIALIZATION LIST
- International Trade
- Trade Finance
- Transactional Work
- Foreign Investments
Spanish and English.
Dra. Arauz holds an LL.B Cum Laude from the Catholic University of Argentina, School of Law, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Postgraduate courses on Foreign Trade and International Trade Negotiations at the German Foundation for International Development
Postgraduate courses on Foreign Trade and International Trade Negotiations at the Getulio Vargas Foundation of Brazil